Establishing fund for Army asylum, pt. 2: list of soldiers discharged, 1828, nature of disability and period of service [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department. Paymaster General
- Additional Titles:
- Establishing fund for army asylum, pt. 2: List of soldiers discharged, 1828, nature of disability and period of service, -102
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1829.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Enclosed with ASP019 Militaryaff.406.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP019 Mil.aff.406/2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10307478