Memorial of sundry inhabitants of Salem, Massachusetts, praying that duty on imported molasses may be reduced to five cents per gallon, and that a drawback to the same amount may be allowed on the exportation of spirits distilled therefrom [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- For reduction duty on molasses, and drawback on spirits distilled therefrom, memorial of Salem, Massachusetts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 193 S.doc.93).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10307707