On claim of indemnity for expenses incurred in defending a title to land derived from the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Private Land Claims
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of indemnity for expenses incurred in defending title to land derived from U.S., petition of widow and heirs of Joseph Hulse
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1830.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP033 Pub.land.814).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10308404