Mechanics of Philadelphia -- iron. Letter from John Sarchet, of Philadelphia, accompanied by a memorial of mechanics (workers in iron) of said city [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Manufactures
- Additional Titles:
- Philadelphia iron workers. Memorial against duty on iron
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 0,014 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 208 H.doc.71).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10308589