In Senate of the United States. Letter from Gideon Fitz, surveyor of U. S. lands south of Tennessee, dated at Washington, Mississippi, and stating the manner in which the business relating to the public lands has been conducted, and making suggestions for its improvement, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Letter from Surveyor of public lands, suggesting improvements in manner of surveying and regulating public lands
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1831.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Surveyor General
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 212 S.doc.54).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10308941