Payment for lands sold since January 1, 1828. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in reply to a resolution of the House of the 20th March last, requiring information in relation to payments for lands sold since 1st January, 1828, to wit whether in notes of the Bank of United States, notes of state banks, specie, or scrip [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Lands sold since 1st January, 1828, amount of military scrip, bank notes, and specie, received in payment for
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 220 H.doc.231).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10309291