A deputy postmaster, who was prosecuted and convicted of a libel, asks reimbursement of damages and costs [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Deputy postmaster, who was prosecuted and convicted of libel, asked reimbursement of damages and costs
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP027 Post.off.115).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10309953