Application of Major General Alexander Macomb for brevet pay, with the opinion of the attorney general, and several statements on brevet rank, duties and pay, and Army registers for 1818 and 1821 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Additional Titles:
- Application of Major General Alexander Macomb for brevet pay, with opinion of Attorney General
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury, United States. Comptroller of the Treasury, and United States. Department of the Treasury. Second Auditor's Office
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP020 Mil.aff.534/1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10310452