On the claim of Master Commandant John D. Sloa" of the Navy. to be allowed credit on his account, for losses on treasury notes disbursed by him in the recruiting service of the Navy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Master Commandant John D. Sloat, of Navy, to be allowed credit on account, for losses on treasury notes disbursed by him in recruiting service of navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP026 Nav.aff.492).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10310469