Report from the Secretary of the Treasury, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 5th instant, with a statement of the amount on deposite in, and losses of the United States by, certain Banks in the District of Columbia that have stopped payment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Statement of deposits in, and losses by banks in District of Columbia that have stopped payment
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 242 S.doc.374).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10310915