Jesse Smith and others. Tupper's due bills [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Solicitor of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Jesse Smith and others, holders of due bills of Thomas Tupper
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 261 H.rp.202).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10311763