On claim of an agent of the Navy Department, at Valparaiso, for indemnity for losses sustained by a refusal to pay his drafts, and for a percentage allowance upon his disbursements [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Claim of Michael Hogan, for commissions on disbursements on negotiated bills, clerk hire, office rent, and damages on protested bills, while acting as agent for navy department at Valparaiso, Chile
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP026 Nav.aff.548).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10312178