Message from the President of the United States transmitting a report from the Secretary of the Treasury, upon the subject of the damages sustained by the bridge across the Potomac River, occasioned by the recent unusual rise of the waters of said river [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Damage to bridge across Potomac River by rise of water
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 291 H.doc.269).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10313605