Cottage residences, or, A series of designs for rural cottages and cottage villas, and their gardens and grounds : Adapted to North America. Part I. Illustrated by numerous engravings
- Downing, A. J. (Andrew Jackson), 1815-1852
- New York ; London : Wiley and Putnam, 1844.
- 2d ed.
- Physical Description:
- 187 pages : frontispiece, illustrations, plates, plans
- Related Titles:
- Series of designs for rural cottages and cottage villas, and their gardens and grounds
- Reissue of the text of the 1st ed., 1842; later editions have additional chapters.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
Microform. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American architectural books)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D286 reel.24 no.325 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The architecture of country houses : including designs for cottages, farm houses, and villas, with remarks on interiors, furniture, and the best modes of warming and ventilating. With three hundred and twenty illustrations / By A. J. Downing
View MARC record | catkey: 1031367