Trade and intercourse with Indian tribes. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting copies of all such accounts as have been rendered by persons charged with disbursements of money, goods, or effects, for the benefit of the Indians, for the year ending on the 30th September, 1836 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Indian agents, accounts of disbursements, 1836
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 303 H.doc.137).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10315162