Report of a Board of Officers on improvements in fire-arms by Hall, Colt, Cochran, Hackett, Fisher, and Leavitt, as compared with the United States musket and rifle, and their relative qualities and efficiency, and the cost of manufacturing each arm [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Report of board of officers on improvements in firearms by Hall, Colt, Cochran, Hackett, Fisher, and Leavitt, as compared with United States musket and rifle, and relative qualities and efficiency, and cost of manufacturing each
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Jan. 2009). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. ASP022 Mil.aff.740).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10315747