Memorial of a number of citizens of Mississippi, settlers in the Choctaw Purchase, praying to be allowed the benefit of a preemption law [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Citizens of Mississippi, settlers in Choctaw purchase, praying benefit of pre-emption law
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 316 S.doc.165).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10315915