Memorial of a number of merchants, and others, citizens of Newport, Rhode Island, against the passage of the bills for the establishment of sub-Treasuries, and to cede the public lands to the new states [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Sundry merchants and others, citizens of Newport, Rhode Island, against system of Sub-Treasuries and surrender of public lands to new States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 317 S.doc.265).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316018