Petition of a number of citizens of Racine, in the Territory of Wisconsin, praying that no law may be passed to authorize the location of certain floats on the lands settled and improved by them [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Citizens of Racine, Wisconsin Territory, that no law be passed to authorize location of certain floats on lands settled and improved by them
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 318 S.doc.427).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316179