Report from the Secretary of the Treasury, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 23d instant, on the subject of instructions to receivers and collectors in relation to the receipt of bank notes in payments to the Government [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Instructions to receivers and collectors on receipt of bank notes in payments to Government
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 318 S.doc.452).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316203