Letter from the Comptroller of the Treasury, transmitting a list of balances on the books of the Fourth Auditor, which have remained due and unsettled more than three years prior to September 30, 1837 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Balances on books of Fourth Auditor, 1837
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1837.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 321 H.doc.2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316259