Message from the President of the United States, transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 9th instant, in relation to the imprisonment of Mr. Greely, at Frederickton, in the British province of New Brunswick, &c [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Northeastern boundary, Maine and New Brunswick, and imprisonment of Ebenezer S. Greely by British authorities
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 438 pages : digital, PDF file
- Includes illustrations.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 326 H.doc.126).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316372