Memorial of the board of trade of the City of Baltimore, praying for relief for spoliations committed on the commerce of the United States prior to the year 1800 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Board of Trade, Baltimore, Maryland, for claims for French spoliations prior to 1800
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 328 H.doc.235).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316477