Letter from the Secretary of War, in reply to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 21st ultimo, as to whether any Seminole Indians, coming in under a flag of truce, or brought in by Cherokee Indians, acting as mediators, have been made prisoners by General Jesup [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Seminoles bearing flag of truce made prisoners in Florida war
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 329 H.doc.327).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10316569