Report from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, statements showing the imports and exports of specie, and the amount of gold coinage, since June, 1834, and the average circulation of the notes of the late Bank of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Statements of imports and exports of specie, and amount of gold coinage, since June 1834, and average circulation of notes of late Bank United States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 339 S.doc.142).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10317878