Message from the President of the United States, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, in relation to the disputed boundary line between the State of Missouri and territory of Iowa [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating correspondence with Governors of Missouri and Iowa, on disputed boundary-line
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in Proquest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 357 S.doc.138).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10318808