Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting the information required by the resolution of the House of Representatives of the 9th instant, respecting the non-establishment of a military post on or near the western boundary of the State of Louisiana [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Louisiana, post on the frontier, why not established
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1840.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in Proquest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 366 H.doc.151).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10319421