Petition of a number of citizens of Niagara County, N. Y., remonstrating against the passage of the bill (H. R. 4.) "to appropriate the proceeds of the sales of the public lands, and to grant preemption rights [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Citizens of Niagara county, New York, against passage of bill to appropriate proceeds of sales of public lands, and to grant pre-emption rights
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1841.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 390 S.doc.83).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10320936