Message from the President of the United States, communicating, in part compliance with a resolution of the Senate, a report from the Secretary of War, showing the removals from, and appointments to, office in that Department from the 4th March, 1829, to the 30th September, 1841 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating report showing removals from, and appointments to, office in War Department from 4th March, 1829, to 30th September, 1841
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 397 S.doc.220).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10321245