Applicants for navy pensions. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a report of applicants for navy pensions, submitted in compliance with the joint resolution of the two Houses of Congress of 29th May, 1830 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Applications for navy pensions
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 402 H.doc.64).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10321543