Fees of marshals, clerks, and attorneys. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting copies of the returns made to him by the several district attorneys, clerks of the circuit and district courts, and marshals of the United States, of the fees and emoluments received by them, respectively [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Treasury Department
- Additional Titles:
- Courts, statements of fees and emoluments of marshals, clerks, and attorneys
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 421 H.doc.122).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10323202