Fines, penalties, and forfeitures, received and retained by Collectors and other officers of the revenue, &c. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a report of the First Comptroller of the Treasury, in answer to a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 29th June, 1842, respecting fines, penalties, and forfeitures, received and retained by collectors and other officers of the revenue [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Construction of act respecting portion of fines, forfeitures, seizures, etc., coming to collectors and officers of customs, New York
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 423 H.doc.201).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10323278