Stationery, printing, &c. -- Treasury Department. Letter from the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting, in compliance with the resolution of the House of Representatives of the 22d ultimo, information from the heads of departments in relation to the supplies of stationery and printing, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Contracts for printing, binding, stationery, etc., for Department of Treasury
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 235 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 424 H.doc.215).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10323290