Right of President to withhold papers -- frauds on Indians. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting the report of Lieutenant Colonel Hitchcock, respecting the affairs of the Cherokee Indians, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message maintaining right to withhold papers called for by House of Representatives concerning frauds on Cherokee Indians
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 216 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 425 H.doc.219).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10323294