Fitness of cotton for the Navy. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting reports from several bureaus of the Navy Department, relative to the fitness and use of cotton as an article for sails and roping in the Navy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Fitness of cotton for sails and roping in navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 441 H.doc.16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10324001