General Jackson's fine, and state debts. Resolutions of the Legislature of Indiana. asking that the amount of the fine, with interest, imposed by Judge Hall on General Jackson, be refunded, and expressing opposition to the adoption of any law, by Congress, for the assumption of the debts of the states [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of Legislature of Indiana, on fine imposed on General Andrew Jackson by Judge Hall in 1815, and against assumption of State debts
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 442 H.doc.89).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10324139