Appropriations -- New offices, &c. Report of the Clerk of the House of Representatives U. S., in compliance with the "Act to authorize the appointment of additional paymasters, and for other purposes," passed July 4, 1836 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Office of the Clerk
- Additional Titles:
- Appropriations made during 28th Congress, 1st session; offices created, and salaries increased
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1844.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 444 H.doc.280).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10324246