Northeastern boundary. Message from the President of the United States, transmitting correspondence between this government and Great Britain, within the last two years, in relation to the "Washington Treaty," and to the free navigation of the River St. John, and to the disputed territory fund; in compliance with the resolution of the House of Representatives of 19th December last [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Northeastern boundary
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 78 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 483 H.doc.110).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10325891