Memorial of citizens of Tennessee, praying an appropriation to repair the breach in the dam at the head of Cumberland Island, in the Ohio River [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Roads and Canals
- Additional Titles:
- Citizens of Tennessee, praying appropriation to repair breach in dam at head of Cumberland island, in Ohio river
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 511 S.misdoc.99).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10327499