Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting in compliance with the provisions of the act of 2d July, 1838, sundry reports in relation to contracts and offers made for carrying the mails, &c., within the year ending June 30. 1847 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Additional Titles:
- Additional allowances to mail contractors
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 521 H.exdoc.64).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10327799