Letter from the First Comptroller of the Treasury, transmitting statements of accounts which have been due for more than three years prior to the 1st of July, 1847, and of balances due by collectors of the customs and receivers of public moneys who were out of office three years prior to July 1, 1847 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Balances due by individuals out of office
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 65 pages : digital, PDF file
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed July 2008). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: ProQuest, 2004. (ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 521 H.exdoc.68).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 10327803