FIRM, flood insurance rate map and street index, Borough of Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, Franklin County
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, Franklin County and Flood insurance rate map and street index, Borough of Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, Franklin County
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, 
- Map revised: July 15, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 55 cm, on sheet 66 x 66 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 77°54ʹ39ʺ--W 77°53ʹ37ʺ/N 39°50ʹ51ʺ--N 39°49ʹ07ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries., Relief shown by spot heights., Panel title., At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program., "Community-panel number 420471 0001 C.", "Initial identification: June 21, 1974.", "Flood hazard boundary map revisions: April 23, 1976.", "Effective date: March 1, 1986.", "Only panel printed.", Includes "elevation reference marks" table and flood prone street index., and Indexed.
View MARC record | catkey: 10329819