Energy and water development appropriations for 2013 : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session / Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- part 5. U.S. Corps of Engineers; Bureau of Reclamation -- part 7. Department of Energy: Department of Energy; Department of Energy-Nuclear energy and Nuclear Regulatory Commission FY 2013 budget -- part 8. National Nuclear Security Administration: energy weapons activities; defense nuclear nonproliferation and naval reactors -- part 9. Witnesses.
- United States. Department of Energy—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers—Appropriations and expenditures
- Water resources development—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- Federal aid to energy development—United States
- Public works—Finance—Law and legislation—United States
- United States—Appropriations and expenditures, 2013
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 3, 2013). and Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10330439