International arbitration : contemporary issues and innovations / edited by John Norton Moore
- Leiden : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- x, 164 pages : illustration ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, John Norton, 1937-
- Sokol colloquium, 1873-6572 ; volume 5
- Procedural tension in international arbitration : arbitration in autumn / William W. Park -- Dispositive motions in international arbitration and the role of U.S. Courts / James H. Carter -- Problems of evidence before international tribunals / Paul S. Reichler -- Valuation in investor-state arbitration : toward a more exact science / Joshua B. Simmons -- Human rights and investment arbitration : a brief note on some methodological problems / Ruth Wedgwood -- Arbitration and the law of the sea : a comparison of dispute resolution procedures / Rudiger Wolfrum -- Arbitration under the Law of the Sea Convention / J. Ashley Roach -- Arbitration innovations in recent U.S. investment treaties / Gary H. Sampliner.
- 9789004246225 (hardback : alk. paper), 9004246223 (hardback : alk. paper), 9789004249318 (e-book), and 9004249311 (e-book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331190