Human cloning and embryonic stem cell research after Seoul : examination exploitation, fraud, and ethical problems in the research : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, March 7, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 245 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2007-0154-P., "Serial no. 109-169.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331439