Implementation of the Clean Water Act : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, September 16, 2003 on the total maximum daily load (TMDL) program, spill prevention control and countermeasure plans, storm water issues, water quality trading and the negligent violation section of the act
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 250 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 108-362
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Environment and Public Works.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0118-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331552