Importation of prescription drugs : hearing before the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session on examining prescription drug reimportation, focusing on efforts to reduce drug costs, patient safety concerns, recent state action, fraudulent and counterfeit drugs, an international comparison of rising prescription drug expenditures, and S. 2328, to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to the importation of prescription drugs, May 20, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 125 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 108-470
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.108-470
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Shipping list no.: 2005-0202-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331604