Improving America's health : examining federal research efforts for pulmonary hypertension and chronic pain : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, December 8, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health
- Additional Titles:
- Examining federal research efforts for pulmonary hypertension and chronic pain
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 84 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:109-43
Serial no. 109-43 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0144-P.
"Serial no. 109-43."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331612