Improving financial oversight : a private sector view of anti-money laundering efforts : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Financial Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 18, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Private sector view of anti-money laundering efforts
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 105 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:108-87
Serial no. 108-87 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0258-P.
"Serial no. 108-87."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331618