Interior immigration enforcement resources : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, March 10, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2005.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 80 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:109-5
Serial no. 109-5 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Immigration enforcement—United States
- Noncitizens—Government policy—United States
- Unauthorized immigration—United States
- Noncitizen criminals—United States—Identification
- Deportation—United States
- Detention of persons—Government policy—United States
- "Serial no. 109-5."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 10331714